15.2.13

Eggs & feta toast


Lately I've been testing my egg-cooking skills; boiled, sunny side up, scrambled. A running yolk over freshly toasted bread can be one of those little moments of happiness I get to share with myself. I add some ground pepper & salt to..
But then, there are days a single egg is simply not enough. The fridge is nearly empty and I'm not in the mood for serious cooking.

Ingredients
2 slices of your favorite bread
1 egg
30-40 gr feta cheese
2 tablespoons tomato paste
dry oregano
pepper

DIY
Spread the tomato paste over the bread. Rub with your fingers the feta cheese over the bread. I know its kind of disgusting but it really works. Season with oregano. Toast the sandwich.
Prepare a sunny side up egg. If you prefer a running yolk, like I do, cook it for 1-2 minutes, place a plate over the skillet and let it stand with no fire for 2-3 minutes.

Place the egg over the toast. Season with pepper. Enjoy.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου